- Wealth Management Services
- About Us
- Our Advisors
- Prospective Advisors
Successful estate planning combines state of the art techniques and planning with a talent for listening to what our clients want to achieve. Our advisors offer concentrated experience in tax issues unique to successful business owners and wealthy families understanding that estate planning is more than shifting assets in the most tax efficient manner. Effective planning should result in a situation where children are treated equitably which promotes family harmony. Our services in this regard include:
- A thorough understanding of our client’s planning objective and concerns about how people may react to the desired plan;
- A comprehensive review of the techniques to reduce the current estate tax liability;
- Programs for controlling the growth of the estate as existing assets increase and new assets are added;
- Flexible plans for payment of the estate tax; and
- Coordination of planning for personal asset distribution and business assets.
Capital Analysts of New England does not draft legal documents but our attorney will review your options with you and coordinate the planning with your legal counsel. This assures that your planning is implemented correctly and in the most efficient and economical way possible. Tax and legal services are not offered through, or supervised by Lincoln Investment, or Capital Analysts.