- Wealth Management Services
- About Us
- Our Advisors
- Prospective Advisors
Our firm specializes in designing draw-down investment portfolios that are suited to help meet the unique challenges of retirement planning. Most investors do not realize that managing money in retirement requires a radically different approach than managing money during the accumulation years. Capital Analysts of New England specializes in designing investment portfolios that can help meet our clients' income needs over several decades.
- The rules for managing wealth change as people move toward retirement. Wealth accumulation strategies used in pre-retirement do not protect against the risks faced during retirement:
- Market Volatility;
- Rising Inflation; and
- While Asset Allocation* still plays an important role in retirement, it is the type of investment products that hold these assets that become even more important. By tapping into the specific options and protections of selected products our advisors can help mitigate the risks that people face in retirement. An appropriate product allocation strategy can help sustain your retirement income.
- One of the determining factors in developing an appropriate retirement income strategy is to review the sources of your expected income. Generally we divide income sources into 3 different categories:
- Guaranteed Income*;
- Systematic Withdrawal Plan Income; and
- Protected Income*.
- As our advisors go through this type of financial review they develop a sense of exactly what is important to you about your retirement plan and what type of investment and product allocation may be most appropriate to help you meet your objectives.
* Asset allocation or diversification do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss. Any income or principal guarantees are based upon the claims paying ability of the life or annuity insurance company for that section of your account. All investments are subject to risk.