Fifty-nine years of marketing experience in sales and field management with Mutual of New York and John Hancock. General agent for both companies and a Mutual of New York regional Vice President of agencies responsible for new agency management and brokerage. Presently has the responsibility for developing brokerage business for Capital Analysts of New England, Inc.
1957 graduate of the University of Texas in Austin, Texas with a BA Degree.
1979 graduate of Executive Management Curriculum at the Wharton School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Various training courses of management curriculum from Mutual of New York.
- National Association of Life Underwriters
- Boston Association of Life Underwriters
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. – FINRA
- Association of Advanced Life Underwriting – AALU
- Member of LUPAC
- Past member of the Million Dollar Round Table 1978 – 1996
- Charter Member of GAMA’s National Management Award
- GAMA’s Master Agency Builder Award 1985 thru 1990 Chicago
Past President GAMA- Wichita, Ks.
- General Agent of the Year – Mutual of New York 1982