- Wealth Management Services
- About Us
- Our Advisors
- Prospective Advisors
Designing investment strategies for personal and corporate portfolios is at the heart of what our advisors do. They take into consideration-tax strategies, asset allocation, diversification*, risk tolerances, future income needs as well as all of the other relevant factors that make each person's needs unique when our advisors develop an investment program.
Neither Capital Analysts of New England nor our broker-dealer, Lincoln Investment has proprietary funds. Our research is unbiased and allows our advisors to select from among quality fund families, and stock and bond managers. In addition, our advisors are well positioned to address many other alternative investment strategies. Their investment approach is a consultative one and includes the following tenets:
- Portfolio diversification* is central to our philosophy;
- We are process, not product, driven;
- Over time higher fund expenses and tax “leakage” have a dramatic affect on portfolio return;
- A successful investment relationship is a collaborative process-our clients are well informed about their options and are an integral part of the process;
- Each investor is different and there are no “one size fits all” portfolios-risk tolerance, time horizon and personal circumstances dictate what is appropriate; and
- No single advisor can know everything about every investment option-we rely on a team of professionals, both in-house and nationally, to provide insight on different topics.
*Asset allocation or diversification do not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.