- Wealth Management Services
- About Us
- Our Advisors
- Prospective Advisors
Central to our work is the use of the Financial Model, which is designed to analyze your personal situation and evaluate financial alternatives. This system incorporates financial planning models often used by businesses and corporations, and applies the underlying logic to personal financial decision making.
- Each client’s model incorporates detailed information on assets, expenses, and net-worth, and projects the relationships between them on a year-by-year basis over a defined time frame;
- This time frame takes into account predictable milestones expected to occur, such as retirement, elimination of debt, or planned sale of property;
- The “base” model provides a detailed view of the outcome of a client’s current planning and becomes the basis for re-defining financial objectives and a client’s personal values;
- By changing the variables in the model, which correspond to various strategic alternatives, our advisors can help you to examine in detail the outcome of different courses of action; and
- The Financial Model is truly a magnifying glass examining the impact of specific strategies and detailed comparisons between scenarios enabling you to make strategic and informed decisions about your financial plan.